When it comes to things to do in Pozoblanco, Spain with kids in tow, there are plenty of options. For starters, the city is home to a variety of parks perfect for a picnic or game of fetch with the family pup. Additionally, the Pozoblanco Zoo is a great place to spend an afternoon and is one of the only zoos in the country that is open year-round. If your family is looking for a bit of culture, the Museum of Fine Arts in Pozoblanco is a wonderful place to explore and learn together. And, of course, no visit to Pozoblanco would be complete without stops at some of the city’s most popular chocolate shops – a sweet treat the whole family is sure to love.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pozoblanco, Spain
1. Visit the ancient city of Córdoba.
2. Take a tour of the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos.
3. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts in Pozoblanco.
4. See the Roman ruins at the Puente Romano.
5. Walk through the Jardín Botánico de Córdoba.
6. Visit the Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba.
7. Take a ride on the El Ferrocarril de Sóller.
8. Visit the Cuevas de la Sierra de San Francisco.
9. See the Real Maestranza de Caballería de Ronda.
10. Explore the Parque Natural Sierra de Cardeña y Montoro.