Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities to do in Poso, Indonesia:
1. Visit Lake Poso. Indonesia’s third deepest lake, Lake Poso is a beautiful natural attraction and a great place for kids to swim, fish, and enjoy the scenery.
2. Play at Raoni Waterpark. A fun waterpark with slides, a wave pool, and a kids’ pool, Raoni is a great place to cool off and have some fun.
3. Hike to Malino Waterfall. This stunning waterfall is a short hike from the town of Malino and is the perfect place to take a swim and enjoy the jungle views.
4. Visit Poso Park. A large park in the center of town, Poso Park is a great place for kids to run around, play games, and explore.
5. Go to the Poso Zoo. Home to a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and bears, the Poso Zoo is a great place to learn about Indonesian wildlife.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Poso, Indonesia
1. Explore the Poso Lake
2. Visit the Lisarang Waterfall
3. Go for a nature hike in Larona National Park
4. Visit the Pasa Salasa Hot Springs
5. Take a dip in the Bungai Water Park
6. Rent a bike and explore Poso town
7. Visit the Poso Zoo
8. Learn about Poso’s history at the Poso Heritage Museum
9. Play some mini-golf at Golfland
10. Enjoy the views from Poso Tower