There are many kid friendly things to do in Portogruaro, Italy. Some of the most popular attractions include the Children’s Museum, the Aquarium, and the Zoo. There are also many parks and playgrounds in the city that are perfect for kids of all ages. In addition, there are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants and cafes that offer a variety of delicious foods and drinks. And of course, there are always the beaches where kids can play in the sand and splash in the waves. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to enjoy in Portogruaro.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Portogruaro, Italy
1. Explore the town on foot – Portogruaro is a small town, making it perfect for exploring on foot. There are a number of medieval churches and buildings to see, as well as a variety of shops and cafés.
2. Visit the Duomo – The Duomo is the main church in Portogruaro and dates back to the 13th century. It is home to a number of beautiful works of art, including a 16th century fresco.
3. Check out the Palazzo Comunale – The Palazzo Comunale is the town hall and dates back to the 14th century. It is a beautiful building with a number of interesting features, including a clock tower.
4. Have a picnic in the park – There are a number of parks in Portogruaro, perfect for a picnic lunch. Pack a picnic basket with some Italian goodies and enjoy the scenery.
5. Visit the Museo Civico – The Museo Civico is the local history museum and is housed in a 17th century building. It contains a number of interesting exhibits on the history of Portogruaro and the surrounding area.
6. Go for a swim at the beach – Portogruaro is located on the Adriatic Sea, making it the perfect place to go for a swim. There are a number of beaches to choose from, all of which offer stunning views.
7. Take a boat trip down the River Lemene – Portogruaro is located on the River Lemene and there are a number of boat companies offering tours. This is a great way to see the town from a different perspective.
8. Explore the Venetian Lagoon – The Venetian Lagoon is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is located just a short drive from Portogruaro. This is a great place to explore if you are interested in nature and wildlife.
9. Visit the nearby town of Caorle – Caorle is a beautiful town located just a short drive from Portogruaro. It is home to a number of interesting sights, including a 12th century cathedral.
10. sample the local cuisine – Portogruaro is home to a number of excellent restaurants, perfect for sampling the local cuisine. There are a number of different dishes to try, so you are sure to find something to your taste.