There are many kid friendly things to do in Porto Torres, Italy. The city is home to many family-friendly attractions, including the Porto Torres Aquarium, the Porto Torres Zoo, and the Porto Torres Butterfly House. There are also plenty of parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy. For a more cultural experience, kids can visit the Porto Torres Museum or the Porto Torres Cathedral. And of course, no trip to Porto Torres would be complete without trying some of the delicious ice cream!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Porto Torres, Italy
1. Visit the archaeological site of the ancient city of Nora.
2. Stroll along the waterfront promenade.
3. Relax on the beach.
4. Visit the Museo Civico e Diocesano d’Arte Sacra.
5. Check out the 16th-century Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta.
6. Admire the view from the top of the Torre del Reloj.
7. Take a walk through the Parco Naturale Regionale di Porto Conte.
8. Visit the Grotta di Nettuno.
9. Take a ride on the Porto Torres-Sorso railway.
10. Go for a swim in the Lido di Giganti.