Welcome to Port Monmouth, New Jersey! This charming little town is located on the Raritan Bay, just a short drive from New York City. There are plenty of things to do in this historic town, and many of them are kid-friendly!
One of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Port Monmouth is the Maritime Museum. This museum is dedicated to preserving the maritime history of the Raritan Bay area. Visitors can learn about the area’s rich shipping and fishing industries, as well as see some of the historic ships that used to sail these waters.
Another popular activity for kids in Port Monmouth is visiting the Boardwalk. This Boardwalk stretches for over a mile along the bay, and is a great place to go for a walk, ride your bike, or just relax and take in the scenery. There are also several restaurants and shops along the Boardwalk, so you can stop and grab a bite to eat or do some shopping.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, there is also a playground and a basketball court located in town. The playground is located in Memorial Park, and the basketball court is located in Veterans Memorial Park. Both of these parks are great places to take the kids to run around and burn off some energy.
So, if you’re looking for a kid-friendly town to visit, be sure to check out Port Monmouth, New Jersey! There is plenty to do here to keep the whole family entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Port Monmouth, New Jersey
1. Visit the local playground- The playground is a great place for kids to run around and let out some energy.
2. Go for a swim at the local beach- The beach is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
3. Visit the local library- The library is a great place to find books and other resources for kids.
4. Attend a local dance class- Dance classes are a great way for kids to get active and have fun.
5. Play soccer at the local park- Soccer is a great way for kids to stay active and have fun.
6. Visit the local zoo- The zoo is a great place to learn about animals and their habitats.
7. Go on a nature hike- Nature hikes are a great way for kids to explore the outdoors and get some exercise.
8. Attend a local sports camp- Sports camps are a great way for kids to learn about teamwork and sportsmanship.
9. Go fishing at the local lake- Fishing is a great way for kids to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
10. Visit the local museum- The museum is a great place to learn about history and culture.