If you’re looking for kid friendly activities in Port Mansfield, Texas, you won’t be disappointed. From fishing and boating to exploring nature, there’s something for everyone.
One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Port Mansfield is fishing. You can fish from the pier, go out on a boat, or try your hand at kayak fishing. There’s also great fishing to be had in the backwaters and canals.
If you’re looking for a little more adventure, you can go on a nature hike or take a kayak or canoe out on the water. There’s also great bird watching in the area.
In addition to all of the great outdoor activities, there are also plenty of great places to eat in Port Mansfield. There are several seafood restaurants, as well as grilled cheese and ice cream shops.
Whether you’re looking for a day of fun in the sun or a relaxing evening by the water, Port Mansfield has something for everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Port Mansfield, Texas
1. Go fishing in the Laguna Madre.
2. Take a dip in the Gulf of Mexico.
3. Visit the South Texas Museum of Natural History.
4. Go bird watching at the Port Mansfield Birding and Nature Center.
5. Hang out at Laguna Vista Beach.
6. Play mini golf at Flipper’s Fun Zone.
7. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Port Mansfield Nature Trail.
8. Have a picnic lunch at Chavez Park.
9. Check out the Port Mansfield Lighthouse.
10. Go on a boat tour of the Laguna Madre.