Port Henry is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. The Moriah Brook Falls Park is a great place to explore nature and get some fresh air. The Boquet River is perfect for swimming, fishing, and canoeing. And, of course, the Adirondack Museum is a must-see for any history buffs. For more indoor fun, thereth the Champlain Valley Transportation Museum and the Port Henry Opera House. No matter what your interests are, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Port Henry!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Port Henry, New York
1. Go fishing at the marina – The marina is a great place to go fishing with the kids. There is a fish cleaning station onsite, and the staff is always happy to help with any questions you may have.
2. Visit the Port Henry Museum – The Port Henry Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. The museum is filled with artifacts and exhibits that tell the story of the area.
3. Go for a swim at the beach – The beach is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day. The water is clean and there is a lifeguard on duty.
4. Play mini golf at the course – The mini golf course is a great place to have some fun with the kids. The course is challenging yet entertaining.
5. Visit the library – The library is a great place to take the kids to read or explore. The library has a great selection of books and is always happy to help with any questions you may have.
6. Get ice cream at the shop – The ice cream shop is a great place to get a sweet treat. The shop has a wide selection of flavors and toppings to choose from.
7. Go for a hike in the woods – The woods are a great place to go for a hike with the kids. The trails are well marked and there is plenty of wildlife to see.
8. Try your hand at bowling – Bowling is a great activity for the whole family. The lanes are well-maintained and the staff is always happy to help with any questions you may have.
9. Have a picnic in the park – The park is a great place to have a picnic. There is plenty of grassy space to spread out a blanket and the playground is a great place for the kids to play.
10. Go for a walk on the boardwalk – The boardwalk is a great place to take a leisurely stroll. The views of the lake are beautiful and the air is always fresh.