There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Port Area, Philippines. For starters, there are plenty of beautiful beaches to explore. The water is warm and the sand is soft, making it a perfect place to relax and play. There are also plenty of restaurants and cafes catering to families with young children. And if you’re looking for something a little more active, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Port Area, Philippines.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Port Area, Philippines
1. There are a number of parks located throughout Port Area which are perfect for a day out with the kids. These include the Philippine Ports Authority Park, Liwasang Bonifacio Park, and Carnival Park.
2. The Manila Zoo is located in Port Area and is a great place to take the kids to see a variety of different animals.
3. The Manila Ocean Park is another great option for a fun day out with the kids. They can learn about marine life and even get to see some of the animals up close.
4. For something a little different, the Imaginative Carousel Museum is a must-visit. Kids will love seeing the different carousels and Learning about their history.
5. Another museum that is worth visiting is the Manila Educational Museum. This is a great place to take the kids to learn about the different cultures in the Philippines.
6. The National Museum of the Philippines is also located in Port Area and is a great place to take the kids to learn about the country’s history and culture.
7. The Rizal Park is a great place to take a stroll with the kids and learn about Jose Rizal, the national hero of the Philippines.
8. The Children’s Museum is another option for a fun and educational day out with the kids. They can learn about different topics such as science and the environment.
9. The Casa Manila is a great place to take the kids to learn about the Spanish colonial period in the Philippines.
10. The Fort Santiago is the perfect place to end a day in Port Area. kids can learn about the history of the fort and even go on a guided tour.