Porsa is a small town in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. It is located in the Chhindwara district, about 80 kilometers from the city of Jabalpur. Porsa is surrounded by forests and is home to a number of wildlife species. The town is also home to a number of ancient temples, which attract tourists from all over the country.
There are a number of kid-friendly things to do in Porsa. The town has a number of parks and playgrounds where kids can play and have fun. The town also has a number of schools and colleges, which offer a variety of educational opportunities for kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Porsa, India
1. Visit the ancient ruins of Hampi: Situated in the state of Karnataka, Hampi was the capital of the Vijayanagar empire. Today, it is a UNESCO World Heritage site known for its ancient ruins, which include temples, palaces, and fortifications.
2. Take a ride on the toy train: The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a narrow-gauge railway that runs through the Indian Himalayas. Take a ride on the toy train for a scenic journey through the mountains.
3. Visit the Taj Mahal: One of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal is an iconic symbol of India. The mausoleum was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife Mumtaz Mahal.
4. See the Gateway of India: Located in Mumbai, the Gateway of India is a monument built in the early 20th century to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India.
5. go on a tiger safari: India is home to a large population of tigers, and there are several national parks and reserves where you can go on a safari to see these majestic creatures in their natural habitat.
6. Ride an elephant: Elephant rides are a popular tourist activity in India. Most major cities and towns have elephant sanctuaries or camps where you can take a ride on these gentle giants.
7. take a boat ride on the Ganges: The Ganges is a sacred river in India and taking a boat ride is a great way to see the river and the surrounding scenery.
8. Visit the Ajanta and Ellora Caves: The Ajanta and Ellora Caves are two UNESCO World Heritage sites located in the state of Maharashtra. The caves are home to some of the finest examples of Buddhist, Hindu, and Jain cave temples.
9. See the Golden Temple: The Golden Temple is a sacred site for Sikhs located in the city of Amritsar. The temple is covered in gold and is a beautiful sight to behold.
10. Shop at a street market: India is home to many vibrant street markets where you can find everything from clothes and jewelry to spices and souvenirs.