There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Popovo, Bulgaria. One option is to go to the local park. The park has a playground and a pond where you can rent paddle boats. You can also feed the ducks. If you are looking for something more adventurous, you can go hiking in the nearby woods. There are also a few caves that you can explore. Make sure to bring a flashlight! If you are looking for a more cultural experience, you can visit the Popovo Museum. The museum has a number of exhibits on the local history and culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Popovo, Bulgaria
1. Take a hike through the stunning scenery of the Balkan Mountains.
2. Visit the historic Popovo Monastery, founded in the 13th century.
3. Stop by the Popovo Museum of History and Ethnography to learn about the town’s rich heritage.
4. stroll through the charming old town, admiring the traditional Bulgarian architecture.
5. Relax in one of the many parks and gardens dotted around Popovo.
6. Sample some of the delicious local cuisine in one of the town’s many restaurants.
7. Go for a swim in Lake Sheremet, Popovo’s man-made lake.
8. Take a boat ride along the Tundzha River.
9. Visit the nearby town of Troyan, famous for its pottery and ceramics.
10. Explore the surrounding countryside on a bike or on foot.