Poplar, Wisconsin is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained, from parks and playgrounds to museums and farms. Kids will love spending time outdoors at one of Poplar’s many parks, including Memorial Park, Poplar Park, or Lions Park. Playgrounds can be found at all of these parks, as well as at Riverside Park. For a more educational experience, take the kids to the Indianhead Wildlife Museum or thePoplar Area Historical Society. And for a truly unique experience, tour the Ebert’s Place Candy Kitchen or the Trading Post, where you can watch fudge being made right before your eyes! Whatever you do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Poplar, Wisconsin.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Poplar, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Poplar Creek Public Library. The Poplar Creek Public Library is a great place for kids to explore and learn. There are plenty of books to read, as well as computers with internet access.
2. Play at the Poplar Creek Park. The Poplar Creek Park is a great place for kids to run around and play. There is a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
3. Go swimming at the Poplar Creek Aquatic Center. The Poplar Creek Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There is a pool, a slide, and a lazy river.
4. Play mini golf at the Poplar Creek Mini Golf Course. The Poplar Creek Mini Golf Course is a great place to have some fun with the family. There are 18 holes of miniature golf.
5. Visit the Poplar Creek Zoo. The Poplar Creek Zoo is a great place to see some animals. There are lions, tigers, bears, and more.
6.Take a hike on the Poplar Creek Hiking Trail. The Poplar Creek Hiking Trail is a great place to get some exercise. There are two trails, one for hiking and one for biking.
7.Go fishing at the Poplar Creek Fishing Pond. The Poplar Creek Fishing Pond is a great place to relax and catch some fish. There is a fishing pier and a bait shop.
8.Play disc golf at the Poplar Creek Disc Golf Course. The Poplar Creek Disc Golf Course is a great place to get some fresh air and have some fun. There are 18 holes of disc golf.
9. Visit the Poplar Creek Farmer’s Market. The Poplar Creek Farmer’s Market is a great place to find fresh fruits and vegetables. There are also crafts and other items for sale.
10. Attend a event at the Poplar Creek Event Center. The Poplar Creek Event Center is a great place to see a show or concert. There is also a hockey rink and a basketball court.