There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to do in Pontal, Brazil. One option is to spend a day at one of the many beaches. Another is to visit one of the many parks and playgrounds. There are also many museums and temples that are worth visiting. And, of course, no trip to Brazil would be complete without trying some of the delicious food!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pontal, Brazil
1. Visit the Praia do Suá.
2. Take a hike through the nearby rainforest.
3. Go birdwatching in the Tijuca National Park.
4. Visit the nearby waterfalls, such as the Cascatinha Taunay waterfall.
5. Take a cable car up to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.
6. Visit the Jardim Botânico, which is home to over 6,000 plant species.
7. Take a boat ride through the mangroves.
8. Visit the Local History Museum.
9. Go horseback riding through the forest.
10. Take a dip in one of the many natural swimming pools.