There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Pompton Lakes! For starters, the town has its very own playground and spray park. The playground has climbing equipment, swings, and slides, while the spray park has water features that are sure to keep kids cool on hot summer days.
In addition to the playground and spray park, Pompton Lakes also has a number of kid-friendly restaurants. Some of our favorites include the Ice Cream Stop, which has a wide variety of ice cream flavors, and the Pizza House, which has delicious pizza and arcade games.
For those looking for something a bit more active, Pompton Lakes also has a number of parks perfect for exploring. The Lakeside Park is a great place to go for a walk or a bike ride, and the Duck Pond Park is perfect for a game of catch or frisbee.
No matter what your interests are, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Pompton Lakes!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pompton Lakes, New Jersey
1. Take a hike along one of the many trails at Pompton State Park.
2. Go fishing at Sunrise Lake.
3. Have a picnic lunch at High Falls County Park.
4. Visit the animals at the New Jersey State Zoo.
5. Learn about history at the Spring Mountain House Museum.
6. Play in the sprayground at Riversdale County Park.
7. Go for a swim at Echo Lake.
8. Ride the carousel at Lambertville Station.
9. Explore the grounds ofgarret Mountain Reservation.
10. Take a scenic drive along the Delaware River.