Point Comfort is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of things to do that will keep them entertained. For the younger ones, there is the Dolphin Cove outdoor play area complete with a splash pad, swings, and slides. Older kids will enjoy the skate park, basketball courts, and fishing pier. And everyone will love the beach! With its gentle waves and wide open space, it’s the perfect place to build sandcastles, go for a swim, or just relax in the sun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Point Comfort, Texas
1. Visit the Point Comfort Lighthouse. The Point Comfort Lighthouse is a historic landmark that offers stunning views of the bay. Visitors can climb to the top of the lighthouse and enjoy the view, or take a tour of the lighthouse grounds.
2. Go fishing at the Point Comfort Fishing Pier. The Point Comfort Fishing Pier is a great place to catch some fish. Visitors can rent a fishing pole and bait, and then try their luck at catching a big one.
3. Visit the Point Comfort Museum. The Point Comfort Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. Visitors can see artifacts from the early days of the town, and learn about the people who lived here.
4. Take a walk on the Point Comfort Nature Trail. The Point Comfort Nature Trail is a great place to take a peaceful stroll. The trail winds through the woods and offers beautiful views of the bay.
5. Go swimming at the Point Comfort Beach. The Point Comfort Beach is a great place to take a dip in the water. Visitors can rent a beach chair and umbrella, and then enjoy the sun and the water.
6. Play mini golf at the Point Comfort Mini Golf Course. The Point Comfort Mini Golf Course is a great place to have some fun. Visitors can play a round of mini golf, and then cool off with an ice cream cone.
7. Get ice cream at the Point Comfort Dairy Queen. The Point Comfort Dairy Queen is a great place to get a cold treat. Visitors can enjoy a delicious ice cream cone, or grab a burger and fries.
8. Go shopping at the Point Comfort Shopping Center. The Point Comfort Shopping Center is a great place to find some souvenirs. Visitors can find a variety of shops, and then relax with a cup of coffee.
9. Take a scenic drive on the Point Comfort Scenic Drive. The Point Comfort Scenic Drive is a great place to see the sights. Visitors can take a leisurely drive and then stop at the viewpoint to take in the view.
10. Have a picnic in the Point Comfort Park. The Point Comfort Park is a great place to have a picnic. Visitors can find picnic tables and grills, and then enjoy a meal in the park.