Packers Heritage Trail: A 4.5-mile self-guided walking and biking trail that connects the Packers history in downtown Green Bay to Lambeau Field.
Bay Beach Amusement Park: A family-friendly amusement park with more than 20 rides, including a Ferris wheel and a roller coaster.
National Railroad Museum: A museum dedicated to preserving the history of the railroad industry, with interactive exhibits and a working model railroad.
Plum Crazy Fun Center: A family entertainment center with arcade games, laser tag, and a climbing wall.
titletown: A 45-acre park with a playground, a football field, and a replica of Lambeau Field.
Green Bay Botanical Garden: A 52-acre botanical garden with themed gardens, a butterfly house, and a conservatory.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Plum City, Wisconsin
1. Go for a nature hike at Pine Barrens State Forest.
2. Visit the animals at Lambeau Field Zoo.
3. Go fishing at the trout hatchery.
4. Take a look at the old machines at the Pioneer Village.
5. Swing by the waterpark for a day of fun.
6. Visit the Downtown Diner for some yummy food.
7. Get ice cream at The Only Place in Town.
8. Check out the Plum City Public Library.
9. Shoot some hoops at the basketball courts.
10. Climb the rocks at the rock wall.