If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in Pleasantville, Iowa, you won’t be disappointed. From exciting attractions and museums to parks and playgrounds, there’s something for everyone.
The Pleasantville Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off on a hot summer day. The center features a zero-depth entry pool, a twisting slide, a dumping bucket, and a sprayground. For a more educational experience, the Slough Creek Nature Center is perfect. The nature center has a variety of exhibits and programs that teach about the local ecosystem and the animals that live there.
If your kids are looking to burn off some energy, there are plenty of playgrounds and parks in Pleasantville. Tuma Park features a playground, a picnic shelter, and a walking trail. Albertus Bosc Memorial Park is another great option and has a playground, a sand volleyball court, and a disc golf course.
No matter what your kids are interested in, you’re sure to find something to keep them entertained in Pleasantville, Iowa.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pleasantville, Iowa
1. Get ice cream at the Pleasantville Dairy Queen
2. Have a picnic at one of the city parks
3. Go for a walk or bike ride on the Heritage Trail
4. Visit the Pleasantville Public Library
5. Play at the city’s splash pad
6. Go fishing at one of the city’s ponds
7. Play mini golf at the Pleasantville Golf Center
8. Go bowling at the Pleasantville Lanes
9. See a movie at the Pleasantville Cinema
10. Have fun at the Pleasantville Fun Center