There are many kid friendly things to do in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. Some of these include going to the Pleasant Prairie RecPlex, observing animals at the Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets, playing at the Kidz Kingdom Playground, visiting the Pleasant Prairie Public Library, and much more. Each of these locations offer different activities that are perfect for kids of all ages. At the Pleasant Prairie RecPlex, kids can enjoy swimming, skating, playing sports, and more. The Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets offer a variety of stores and restaurants that are perfect for families. The Kidz Kingdom Playground is a great place for kids to play and explore. The Pleasant Prairie Public Library offers many program options for kids, such as story time, art classes, and much more. There are many kid friendly things to do in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, and families are sure to find something that everyone will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets for some great deals on name brand clothing.
2. Head to Lake Michigan and spend the day swimming, sunbathing, and fishing.
3. Visit the Pleasant Prairie RecPlex for some indoor fun. There’s an indoor waterpark, basketball courts, an indoor track, and more.
4. Take a walk or bike ride through one of the many parks in Pleasant Prairie.
5. Visit the Pleasant Prairie Zoo for a fun and educational day out.
6. Spend a day at the Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets Shopping Center.
7. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Pleasant Prairie.
8. Go for a swim at one of the outdoor pools in Pleasant Prairie.
9. Play a game of mini golf at one of the many courses in town.
10. Visit the Pleasant Prairie Historical Society Museum for a look into the history of the town.