There are many kid friendly things to do in Pitt Meadows, Canada. One can take a tour of a working dairy farm, visit a Native American village, or explore a pumpkin patch. There are also many parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. One can also canoe or fish in one of the many lakes in the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pitt Meadows, Canada
that would be interesting for kids:
1. Visit the Pitt Meadows Museum and Heritage Park to learn about the history of the area.
2. Attend a Main Stage show at the Fraser River Heritage Park.
3. Play mini golf at one of the many courses in Pitt Meadows.
4. Go for a swim at one of the many lakes or ponds in the area.
5. Bike or walk along the picturesque flat dykes.
6. Visit the Rocky Point Park to see the animals and go for a nature walk.
7. Take a ride on the Widgeon Slough Heritage Railway.
8. Go fishing at one of the many rivers and streams in the area.
9. Play at one of the many playgrounds located throughout the city.
10. Visit the local library to find books about the area and check out some fun children’s movies.