Pitangui is a small city located in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. The city is a great place for families with young children as there are many kid-friendly things to do. The city has several parks, including a water park, where kids can enjoy the sun and the water. There are also many playgrounds and other places where kids can play. For those who want to learn more about the history and culture of Minas Gerais, the city has a museum that is perfect for families. In addition, there are many restaurants and cafes that offer kid-friendly menus and activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pitangui, Brazil
1. Hike to the top of Morro da Igreja: Morro da Igreja is a big hill in the center of Pitangui. To get to the top, you have to hike up a long, winding path. The views from the top are amazing!
2. Swim in the river: There are many rivers in and around Pitangui. They are all great for swimming, canoeing, and fishing.
3. Visit the waterfalls: There are several waterfalls in the area. They are all beautiful and a great place to cool off on a hot day.
4. Take a jeep tour: There are many companies that offer jeep tours of the surrounding area. This is a great way to see the sights and learn about the history of the area.
5. Go horseback riding: There are several places that offer horseback riding tours. This is a great way to see the countryside and get some exercise.
6. Visit the caves: There are several caves in the area that you can explore. They are all cool and dark, and some have interesting rock formations.
7. Go bird watching: There are many different types of birds in the area. You can go on a bird watching tour or just try to spot them on your own.
8. Play in the park: There are several parks in Pitangui. They are all great for playing, picnicking, and just relaxing.
9. Visit the museum: There is a small museum in Pitangui that has some interesting exhibits.
10. Go shopping: There are many different shops in Pitangui. You can find anything from souvenirs to clothing to food.