There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Pirkkala, Finland. One option is to visit one of the many parks in the area. Särkänniemi Adventure Park is a popular choice, and has something for everyone in the family. Another great option is to head to the Tampere Zoo, where kids can see all kinds of animals from around the world. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, why not try out one of the many hiking trails in the area? There are also plenty of lakes nearby that are perfect for swimming in on a hot day. And of course, no trip to Finland would be complete without a visit to Santa Claus Village!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pirkkala, Finland
1. Visit the Särkänniemi amusement park, which has over 30 rides, including a variety of roller coasters, carousels, and water rides.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the beautiful Pyynikinlinna nature reserve.
3. Visit the Finnish Aviation Museum, which has over 100 aircraft on display, including many historic Finnish planes.
4. Stop by the Moomin World theme park, based on the popular Moomin characters created by Finnish author Tove Jansson.
5. Visit the Sammalisto Stone Age Village, where you can see how people lived during the Stone Age.
6. Head to Vierumäki, Finland’s largest sports training center, which has facilities for a variety of sports, including hockey, figure skating, and skiing.
7. Go swimming at one of Pirkkala’s many lakes, such as Isojärvi or Pirkkalanjärvi.
8. Visit the Sarkanniemi Zoo, which is home to over 150 animals, including lions, tigers, bears, and wolves.
9. Play mini golf or go laser tag at Chuck-E-Cheese, a family entertainment center that also has a restaurant.
10. Go bowling at the Pirkkalan Bowling Center, which has 20 lanes, a bar, and a restaurant.