Pipraich is a small town located in Uttar Pradesh, India. Despite its small size, there are a number of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Pipraich. One popular activity is visiting the local temples. The temples in Pipraich are known for their beautiful architecture and intricate designs. Another popular activity is taking a boat ride on the Ganges River. The river is a sacred body of water in Hinduism and is a beautiful sight to see. Other activities include exploring the local markets, visiting the Pipara Wildlife Sanctuary, and enjoying the town’s many parks and playgrounds. Regardless of what you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Pipraich!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pipraich, India
1. Take a walk through the colorful markets of Pipraich.
2. Hike to the top of Panchchuli peak for a spectacular view of the Himalayas.
3. Visit the ancient temple of Nagnath and offer your prayers.
4. Go on a safari through Corbett National Park and see elephants, tigers and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
5. Raft down the Ganga river and enjoy the exhilarating experience.
6. Take a cable car ride up to the top of Auli Ski Resort for a breathtaking view of the snow-capped mountains.
7. Visit the Neemrana Fort Palace, a beautiful 16th century fort that has been converted into a luxury hotel.
8. Shop for traditional handicrafts and souvenirs at the markets of Moradabad.
9. Head to the Ghats of Varanasi and take a dip in the sacred waters of the Ganges.
10. Drive down to the beautiful hill station of Nainital and enjoy the scenic views.