There are a variety of kid friendly things to do in Pink Hill, North Carolina. The town is home to a number of parks perfect for a picnic lunch or an afternoon of exploring. The town also boasts a number of museums, including the Duplin County Museum which tells the history of the area through a number of exhibits. There are also a number of kid friendly activities available at the local library.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pink Hill, North Carolina
1. Visit the Pink Hill Public Library to check out some books or attend one of their events. The library regularly hosts story times, movie nights, and other activities for kids and families.
2. Go for a walk or bike ride around Lake Independence. This scenic lake is a great place to get some fresh air and enjoy the outdoors.
3. Have a picnic at one of Pink Hill’s many parks. Some of our favorites include Memorial Park, Sanders Park, and King Park.
4. Play some mini golf at Swain’s Mini Golf & Arcade. This local spot is great for a day of fun with the family.
5. Visit the Pink Hill Welcome Center to learn more about the town’s history and pick up some brochures for local attractions.
6. tour the historic Martin House. This historic home is open for tours on select days and is a great way to learn about Pink Hill’s past.
7. Take a stroll down Main Street to see the variety of local shops and businesses. Make sure to stop by Kimbrell’s Farm Stand for some fresh fruits and vegetables!
8. Check out the animals at the Kinston-Lenoir County Humane Society. This local animal shelter is always looking for volunteers to help care for the animals.
9. Visit the Tri-County Farmers Market on Saturdays to buy some fresh produce and other local goods.
10. Attend a performance at the Kinston Community Theatre. This local theatre company puts on a variety of shows throughout the year, perfect for a family outing.