There are many kid friendly things to do in Pinjaur, India. One can take their kids to the Pinjaur Zoo, which houses many different animals for kids to see. Another option is the Pinjaur Water Park, which has many different slides and pools for kids to enjoy. Or, if the weather is nice, one can go for a walk in Pinjaur Gardens with their kids. There are also many kid friendly restaurants in Pinjaur, such as the Pizza Hut and McDonalds.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pinjaur, India
1. Try your hand at kite flying! India is famous for its kite festivals, and Pinjaur is the perfect place to give it a go.
2. Visit the colourful temples. India is a land of religious diversity, and Pinjaur is home to several beautiful temples.
3. Sample the local cuisine. From street food to fine dining, there’s something for everyone in Pinjaur.
4. go on a safari. Spot lions, tigers, elephants and more on a safari through one of Pinjaur’s national parks.
5. Shop till you drop. From markets selling traditional handicrafts to high-end malls, Pinjaur has it all.
6. relax on the beach. With its tropical climate, Pinjaur is the perfect place to kick back and relax on the beach.
7. Take a boat ride. Explore Pinjaur from the water on a boat cruise or ride in a traditional wooden boat.
8. Visit the fort. Learn about Pinjaur’s rich history by visiting its ancient fort.
9. See the Taj Mahal. No trip to India would be complete without a visit to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
10. Go on a jungle trek. Admire the lush greenery and wildlife of Pinjaur on a jungle trek.