There’s plenty for kids to do in Pineville, Louisiana! For starters, the kids can explore the Alexandria Zoological Park, which is home to over 500 animals from all over the world. Kids can also splash around at the Pineville Splash Pad, or take a nature hike at the Kisatchie National Forest. If your kids are looking for a thrill, they can check out theParagon Casino Resort, where they can ride go-karts, play laser tag, or test their luck at the casino. And, of course, no visit to Pineville would be complete without a stop at the famous Louisiana Museum of natural History, which has exhibits on everything from dinosaurs to Louisiana swamps.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pineville, Louisiana
1. Kids can enjoy hiking, biking, and fishing at the Pineville Recreation and Nature Park.
2. The Kress Family Memorial Park and Splash Pad is perfect for a hot day, with its water features and playground equipment.
3. The Alexander Fulton Mini Park is a great place to run around and play, with its open grassy areas and basketball courts.
4. The Pineville Sports Complex is perfect for active kids, with its baseball, softball, and soccer fields, as well as a walking trail.
5. The Bobby Jindal Boulevard Walking Trail is a great place to get some exercise, with its scenic views of the Red River.
6. The Bead Fest at the Louisiana Maneuvers and Military Museum is a great opportunity for kids to make their own beads and jewelry.
7. The Louisiana Art and Folk Festival is a great place to see some of the artwork created by local artists, as well as enjoy live music and dance performances.
8. The Pineville Heritage Festival is a great place to learn about the history of Pineville, with its many exhibits and demonstrations.
9. The Winter Wonderland on the Levee is a great place to see the holiday lights and decorations in Pineville.
10. The Pineville Mardi Gras Parade is a great way to see the floats and catch some beads during Mardi Gras season.