Pineville is a great place for families with young children. There are several parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy, as well as a variety of museums and educational opportunities. The city also offers a number of kid-friendly events throughout the year, including the annual Easter Egg Hunt and the Halloween Parade. Pineville is a great place to raise a family and offers something for everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pineville, Kentucky
1. Visit the Pineville Aquatic Center to cool off on a hot day! The center has a lazy river, water slides, and a pool for swimming laps.
2. Head to the Pineville Nature Park to explore the great outdoors! The park has hiking trails, a playground, and a scenic pond.
3. Visit the Harlan County Family Aquatic Center for more water fun! The center has a pool, a water slide, and a splash pad.
4. cool off at one of Pineville’s many splash pads! Splash pads are located at the Pineville Civic Center, Griffin Park, and the Harlan County Family Aquatic Center.
5. Go on a shopping spree at the Pineville Mall! The mall has over 60 stores, including a food court.
6. Play a round of mini golf at the Pineville FunPlex! The FunPlex also has go-karts, laser tag, and an arcade.
7. Visit the Pineville Farmer’s Market to stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables! The market is open from May through October.
8. Attend a show at the Pineville Opera House! The Opera House hosts a variety of performances, including plays, musicals, and concerts.
9. Stroll through the Historic Pineville District and admire the beautiful architecture! The district is home to many shops and restaurants.
10. Visit the Bell County Museum to learn about the history of Pineville and the surrounding area! The museum has exhibits on local history, industry, and culture.