Pine Mountain, Georgia, is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of things to keep kids entertained, including hiking and picnicking in the state park, exploring rock formations at Rock City, playing in the waterfalls at Cascade Park, and ziplining at Treetop Adventure Park. Other popular kid-friendly activities in the area include visiting the Callaway Gardens, going on a safari at Wild Animal Safari, and riding the Maid of the Mist boat at Callaway Resort & Gardens.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pine Mountain, Georgia
1. Visit the Hamburger Depot – The Hamburger Depot is a great place to take the kids for a burger and fries. The burgers are juicy and the fries are crispy. The service is friendly and the prices are reasonable.
2. Get ice cream at the Sweet Shoppe – The Sweet Shoppe is a great place to get ice cream. They have a wide variety of flavors and the ice cream is always fresh and creamy.
3. Take a hike on the trails – There are a variety of trails in Pine Mountain that are great for hiking. The trails are well marked and offer a variety of scenery.
4. Go fishing at the lake – The lake is a great place to take the kids fishing. The fishing is good and the scenery is beautiful.
5. Play at the park – The park is a great place for the kids to play. There is a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
6. Visit the animal sanctuary – The animal sanctuary is a great place to take the kids to see a variety of animals. The animals are well cared for and the staff is friendly.
7. Go to the movies – The movies are a great place to take the kids. There is a variety of movies to choose from and the prices are reasonable.
8. Go bowling – Bowling is a great activity for the kids. It is a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening.
9. Visit the museum – The museum is a great place to take the kids. There is a variety of exhibits to see and the staff is friendly.
10. Have a picnic – A picnic is a great way to spend an afternoon. There are a variety of places to have a picnic and the scenery is beautiful.