Pijijiapan is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, ranging from hiking and playing in the waterfalls, to visiting the local zoo.
Kids will love hiking through Pijijiapan’s many trails and getting up close to the area’s amazing wildlife. The jungle-like setting is perfect for kids to explore, and they’ll be sure to see plenty of interesting animals along the way.
If your kids are looking for a more adventurous activity, they can go swimming in one of Pijijiapan’s many waterfalls. Be sure to supervision though, as the current can be quite strong.
For a more unique activity, you can take your kids to visit Pijijiapan’s local zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including some that are native to the area. Kids will love seeing all the different animals and learning about their habitats.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pijijiapan, Mexico
1. Visit the Miradores de Colón.
2. Marvel at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Rosary.
3. Play on the beaches of Pijijiapan.
4. Discover the charm of the Casa de Cultura.
5. Stroll through the Parque de los Arboles.
6. Visit the Museo Arqueológico de Pijijiapan.
7.Explore the Reserva de la Biosfera Tehuantepec.
8. Trek through the jungle to El Tigre Waterfalls.
9. Take a tour of the coffee plantations.
10. Visit the Pocotalico Wildlife Sanctuary.