Pigeon Falls is a quaint little town in Wisconsin that is full of kid-friendly activities. There is a park with a playground and a splash pad, perfect for those hot summer days. The town also has a library and a museum, both of which offer programming for kids. For those looking for a more active adventure, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area. And, of course, no trip to Pigeon Falls would be complete without a visit to the falls themselves!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pigeon Falls, Wisconsin
1. Visit the cascades at BigBen Falls.
2. Climb to the top of Eagle’s Nest Rock.
3. Play in Pigeon River Park.
4. Visit the Pigeon Falls Dam.
5. Take a hike on the Ice Age Trail.
6. Have a picnic at one of the many scenic spots in Pigeon Falls State Park.
7. Attend a concert at the Pigeon Falls Amphitheater.
8. Go fishing in one of the many lakes and rivers in the area.
9. Play mini golf at Camelot Golf.
10. Visit the Waterfalls of the Bad Axe River.