There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Phanat Nikhom. For starters, the city is home to multiple parks, including Suan Luang Rama IX Park, which features a playground, a lake, and plenty of green space to explore. Families can also visit the local zoo, where children can see a variety of animals up close. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, Phanat Nikhom also has several bowling alleys and indoor trampoline parks. And of course, no trip to Phanat Nikhom would be complete without visiting some of the city’s temples, like Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Phanat Nikhom, Thailand
1. Visit the Wat Arun smoothie shop for a delicious and refreshing treat.
2. Rent a bike and explore the countryside – there are plenty of dirt roads to keep you entertained.
3. Take a dip in one of the many waterfalls – the natural swimming pools are a great way to cool off.
4. Visit a local village and learn about the traditional way of life – you might even get to try some delicious local food.
5. Go on a hike through the jungle – there are plenty of trails to choose from, and you’re sure to spot some amazing wildlife.
6. Go tubing down the river – this is a great way to relax and take in the scenery.
7. If you’re feeling adventurous, try your hand at cliff jumping – there are some great spots along the river.
8. Take a boat trip out to one of the many islands – there’s plenty to see and do, and you might even spot some dolphins.
9. Visit the temple complex at Wat Phra Si Sanphet – this is one of the most important religious sites in Thailand.
10. Learn about the history of Phanat Nikhom at the local museum – there’s plenty to see and learn about this fascinating area.