There are many kid friendly things to do in Phalauda, India. One of the most popular things to do is to go on a safari. This is a great way to see all the different animals that live in India. Another popular activity is to go to the Elephant Sanctuary. This is a great place to learn about elephants and see them up close. There are also many parks and playgrounds in Phalauda that are great for kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Phalauda, India
1. Visit the Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a mausoleum complex built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world, and is a must-see for any visitor to India.
2. Explore the old city of Delhi: Delhi is the capital of India and has a long and rich history. The old city of Delhi is filled with amazing architecture, markets, and food. It is a great place to explore on foot and is sure to be a hit with the kids.
3. Ride an elephant: India is home to a large population of elephants, and riding one is a popular tourist activity. There are many elephant sanctuaries and parks where you can meet and ride these beautiful creatures.
4. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River: The Ganges River is a sacred river in India and is a great place to take a boat ride. You can see many temples and other architecture along the river, and the kids will love being on the water.
5. Visit the Red Fort: The Red Fort is a fortified palace complex in Delhi that was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It is a beautiful example of Mughal architecture and is definitely worth a visit.
6. See the white tigers at the Ranthambore National Park: The Ranthambore National Park is home to a large number of white tigers. You can take a safari through the park to see these tigers in their natural habitat.
7. Enjoy a kite festival: India is home to a large number of kite festivals, and they are always a hit with the kids. These festivals typically take place in the springtime and are a great way to enjoy the outdoors.
8. Visit the spice markets: India is famous for its spices, and the markets in Delhi are a great place to buy some to take home. The kids will love the sights and smells of these markets, and you can find some great deals on spices.
9. Go on a jeep safari: A jeep safari is a great way to see the wildlife in India. You can often find jeeps for rent near national parks, and the kids will love going on a safari.
10. Take a rickshaw ride: A rickshaw ride is a great way to see the city and is a lot of fun for the kids. Rickshaws are readily available in most cities, and they are a great way to get around.