Looking for things to do with the kids in Petawawa, Canada? Never fear, there are plenty of options! For those who enjoy the outdoors, Petawawa is home to the Petawawa Research Forestry Station which has several great trails perfect for a family hike. There are also a number of playgrounds located throughout the town. For a more low key day, consider visiting one of Petawawa’s many museums such as the Petawawa Heritage Museum or the=Petawawa Civic Centre Art Gallery. Whatever you decide to do, your family is sure to have a great time in Petawawa!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Petawawa, Canada
1. Visit the Petawawa Heritage Village to learn about the area’s history and see how life was lived in the past.
2. Head to the Petawawa Civic Centre to explore the many interactive exhibits on local culture and history.
3. Soak up the sun at one of Petawawa’s many beaches, such as Centennial Beach or Riverside Park Beach.
4. Spend a day hiking or biking through Petawawa’s scenic trails, such as the Veterans Memorial Trail or the Petawawa Kardis Trail.
5. Have some fun at the Petawawa International Air Tattoo, Canada’s largest military air show.
6. Visit the Petawawa Point Provincial Park to enjoy the beautiful waterfront views and go for a swim.
7. Take a ride on the Petawawa River Train, a historic steam locomotive that runs through the town.
8. Check out the Petawawa Military Museum to learn about the town’s important role in military history.
9. Play a round of golf at one of Petawawa’s many courses, such as the Pineview Golf Club or the Petawawa Golf Club.
10. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the town’s many great restaurants, such as the Greenbush Bar and Grill or the Lakeview Diner.