If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Pesqueira, Brazil, you’ve come to the right place! Pesqueira is a small town located in the state of Pernambuco, in northeastern Brazil. It’s a great place to visit if you’re looking to experience traditional Brazilian culture, as well as enjoy some of the best food in the country. Here are some of the best kid friendly activities to do in Pesqueira:
Visit the Feira de Caruaru, the largest open-air market in Latin America. Kids will love exploring the stalls and seeing all the different items for sale.
Check out the Pesqueira Museum, which has a kids section with interactive exhibits.
Take a stroll through the town’s historic center, which is full of beautiful colonial-style architecture.
Visit the nearby beach town of Olinda, where you can find a number of kid-friendly attractions, including a water park and an amusement park.
Head to the mountains outside of town to go hiking or camping. There are a number of trails to choose from, depending on your fitness level.
Pesqueira is a great place to visit with kids of all ages. There’s something for everyone to enjoy, so you’re sure to have a great time!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pesqueira, Brazil
1. Visit the Municipal Zoo and Botanical Garden
2. Take a dip in the Antunes Municipal Pool
3. Play a round of mini golf at Golfinho Azul
4. go on a safari at the Safari Zoo
5. Visit the waterfalls at Cachoeira da Pedra Branca
6.Take a hike through the nearby forest
7. Visit the Pesqueira Museum
8. Take a ride on the Pesqueira Train
9. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area
10. Enjoy the views from the top of the Morro do Cruzeiro