Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Perryville, Kentucky? You’re in luck! This charming small town offers plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained. Start your day at the Historic Farmer’s Market, where kids can pick out fresh fruits and veggies to take home. Then, head over to My Old Kentucky Home State Park for a picnic lunch and a game of frisbee. Be sure to explore all of the hiking trails and take in the stunning views of the Kentucky countryside. In the afternoon, stop by the Danville-Boyle County Humane Society to meet some adoptable furry friends. End your day with a treat from one of Perryville’s ice cream shops. No matter what you do, you’re sure to have a blast in Perryville, Kentucky!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Perryville, Kentucky
1. Visit the High Bridge Park: The High Bridge Park is a great place for kids to explore and play. There is a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail.
2. Go to the Perryville Aquatic Center: The Perryville Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids swimming. There is a pool, a playground, and a splash pad.
3. Visit the Perryville Railroad Museum: The Perryville Railroad Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the railroad in Kentucky. There are exhibits, a model train, and a gift shop.
4. Go to the Kentucky State Fair: The Kentucky State Fair is a great place for kids to see animals, ride rides, and eat food.
5. Visit the Louisville Zoo: The Louisville Zoo is a great place for kids to see animals from all over the world.
6. Visit the Newport Aquarium: The Newport Aquarium is a great place for kids to see fish, sharks, and other sea creatures.
7. Go to the Cincinnati Zoo: The Cincinnati Zoo is a great place for kids to see animals from all over the world.
8. Visit the Creation Museum: The Creation Museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the world.
9. Go to the Kentucky Horse Park: The Kentucky Horse Park is a great place for kids to learn about horses, see horses, and ride horses.
10. Visit the Kentucky Speedway: The Kentucky Speedway is a great place for kids to see race cars and learn about racing.