There’s plenty for kids to do in Perrysville, Indiana! For starters, check out the Imagination Station at the John Waldron Arts Center. This family-friendly attraction has hands-on activities for kids of all ages, plus monthly art classes and family events.
Head to the Clear Creek Nature Preserve for a day of hiking, picnicking, and playing in the creek. Be sure to bring your fishing gear too – the preserve is stocked with trout!
In the mood for some indoor fun? Challenge your family and friends to a game at The Battle Zone, an indoor laser tag and paintball facility. Or, if you’re looking for something a bit more low-key, stop by the Lawson-Fisher Theatre to catch a family-friendly movie or live performance.
Whatever you’re looking for, Perrysville has plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone happy and entertained!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Perrysville, Indiana
1. Go to the Splash Pad at Central Park
2. Play at the Perrysville Community Center
3. Visit the Hollywood Movie Museum
4. Go on a hike at the McCormick’s Creek State Park
5. Play disc golf at the Lafayette Municipal Park
6. Go fishing at the Sugar Creek
7. Take a nature walk at the Shades State Park
8. Go to the Covered Bridge Festival
9. Visit the Grissom Air Museum
10. Go to the Indiana Mills and Manufacturing Inc