Pereira Barreto is a kid-friendly town in Brazil with plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained. The town has a number of parks, including a large one with a playground and a swimming pool. There are also several museums and art galleries, as well as a zoo. Pereira Barreto is also home to a number of festivals throughout the year, which are often very kid-friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pereira Barreto, Brazil
1) Visit the Pereira Barreto Municipal Zoo – The Pereira Barreto Municipal Zoo is located in the city center and features a variety of animals, including some native to Brazil. Visitors can also learn about the zoo’s animal conservation efforts.
2) Go on a safari at the Fazenda Cambazoni – The Fazenda Cambazoni is a working farm that offers safari tours. Visitors can see a variety of animals, including some that are endangered, and learn about the farm’s conservation efforts.
3) Take a riverboat cruise – A riverboat cruise is a great way to see the sights of Pereira Barreto from the water. There are a variety of boat cruises available, each with its own unique itinerary.
4) Visit the ecological reserve at Reserva do Caucho – The Reserva do Caucho is an ecological reserve that is home to a variety of plant and animal species, some of which are endangered. Visitors can learn about the reserve’s conservation efforts and see some of the wildlife up close.
5) Go bird watching at the bird sanctuary – The bird sanctuary is a great place to see a variety of birds, including some that are rare or endangered. Visitors can learn about the sanctuary’s conservation efforts and see some of the birds up close.
6) Take a hike in the rainforest – A hike in the rainforest is a great way to see some of the amazing plant and animal life that can be found in the Amazon. There are a variety of trails to choose from, each with its own unique flora and fauna.
7) Visit the Indian village – The Indian village is a great place to learn about the culture and history of the local people. Visitors can see traditional dances and music, and learn about the village’s conservation efforts.
8) Go on a nature walk – A nature walk is a great way to see the sights and sounds of the Amazon. There are a variety of trails to choose from, each with its own unique flora and fauna.
9) Take a canoe trip – A canoe trip is a great way to see the Amazon from the water. There are a variety of canoe trips available, each with its own unique itinerary.
10) Learn about the local culture – There are a variety of cultural activities to participate in, including traditional dances and music. Visitors can also learn about the history and culture of the local people.