If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Pelotas, you won’t be disappointed. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy, as well as a zoo and a water park. There are also a number of museums and galleries that offer kid-friendly exhibits and activities. And if you’re looking for something a little different, you can always take a ride on the Pelotas Trolley, which offers a unique view of the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pelotas, Brazil
1. Visit the Pelotas Zoo: The Pelotas Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of animal fun! With over 400 animals on exhibit, there is plenty to see and learn about.
2. Take a scenic stroll or bike ride through Capela dos Ossos: This bone chapel is one of the most unique sights in Pelotas and a great place to explore with the kids.
3. Visit the Museum of Natural History: The Museum of Natural History is a great place to learn about the area’s flora and fauna.
4. See the giant statue of Christ the Redeemer: This towering statue is one of the most iconic sights in Pelotas and a must-see for any kid.
5. Go for a swim at one of Pelotas’ many beaches: With plenty of beaches to choose from, kids will have a blast swimming, building sandcastles and more.
6. Visit the Pelotas Botanical Gardens: The Botanical Gardens are a great place to see some of the area’s unique plants and flowers.
7. Take a ride on the Pelotas Historic Trolley: The historic trolley is a great way to see some of Pelotas’ most popular sights.
8. Visit the Pelotas Municipal Market: The Municipal Market is a great place to find fresh fruits, vegetables, and other local goods.
9. Play at one of Pelotas’ many parks: From playgrounds to sports fields, there are plenty of parks to keep kids entertained.
10. Try some traditional Brazilian food: Pelotas is home to some delicious Brazilian cuisine that the whole family will enjoy.