Pedana is chock-full of kid-friendly activities! If your children are into temples, they’ll be fascinated by the Sri Venkateswara Temple, one of the most popular temples in India. They can also explore the village on foot and learn about traditional Indian life. There are plenty of play parks and open spaces for them to run around in, and if they get tired, you can always stop for a tasty treat at one of the many sweet shops. If your kids are into animals, they’ll love meeting the friendly cows that wander the streets, and they can also visit the Pedana Bear Sanctuary to see some real-life bears up close!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pedana, India
1. Take a camel ride through the desert: Nothing says adventure like Camel Riding through the majestic Thar Desert. It is the best way to explore the true wilderness of the desert and get a taste of the nomadic life. The ride can be a bit bumpy, but it is definitely worth it for the experience.
2. Visit the Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world and is a must-visit for anyone travelling to India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife Mumtaz Mahal and is considered one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture.
3. Go on a safari in Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore National Park is one of the best places in India to see tigers in the wild. It is also home to a variety of other wildlife such as leopards, hyenas, jackals, deer, and birds. Taking a safari in an open-air jeep is an unforgettable experience.
4. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River: The Ganges River is the holiest river in Hinduism and is a must-visit for anyone travelling to India. A boat ride on the river is a great way to take in the sights and sounds of the city of Varanasi, which is located on the banks of the river.
5. Visit the Red Fort in Agra: The Red Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous buildings in India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century and is an excellent example of Mughal architecture.
6. See the Taj Mahal at sunset: The Taj Mahal looks even more beautiful at sunset when the stone turns to a golden hue. It is a magical experience and one that should not be missed.
7. Go on a tiger safari in Bandhavgarh National Park: Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the best places in India to see tigers in the wild. It is also home to a variety of other wildlife such as leopards, hyenas, jackals, deer, and birds. Taking a safari in an open-air jeep is an unforgettable experience.
8. Take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi: Old Delhi is a fascinating and chaotic place, and a rickshaw ride is the best way to see it. It is an experience that should not be missed.
9. Drink chai from a street vendor: Drinking chai (tea) from a street vendor is a quintessential Indian experience. It is a great way to take a break from sightseeing and people watching.
10. Go on a yoga retreat: India is the birthplace of yoga and there are many yoga retreats located throughout the country. It is a great way to relax and learn about this ancient practice.