Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Pe Ell, WA? There’s plenty to keep them busy! For starters, they can explore the outdoors at one of the city’s many parks. Rainbow Falls Park is a great option, as it features a playground, picnic areas, and a walking trail. Alternatively, they can burn off some energy at the indoor Pe Ell Fun Zone, which offers a variety of games and activities.
If your kids are animal lovers, they’ll enjoy a visit to the Pe Ell Zoo. Here, they can see tigers, lions, bears, and other exotic animals up close. Another option is the Willapa Hills Farm, where they can learn about farm life and even milk a cow!
No matter what your kids are interested in, there’s sure to be a kid-friendly activity in Pe Ell to keep them entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pe Ell, Washington
1. Visit the Pe Ell rodeo grounds to see some of the best rodeo performances in the state.
2. Drive out to the Pe Ell Speedway to watch the dirt track races.
3. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area including Blue Lake, Crescent Lake, and of course, Lake PeEll.
4. Play a round of golf at the Pe Ell Golf Course.
5. Take a hike or a bike ride along the Willapa Hills Trail.
6. Visit the Lewis and Clark interpretive center to learn more about the famous expedition.
7. tour the SV Regulator winery and taste some of their locally made wines.
8. Visit the Pe Ell historic district and see some of the beautiful Victorian homes.
9. Stop by the Pe Ell City Park to see the waterfalls and explore the walking trails.
10. And last but not least, be sure to visit the Pe Ell Chamber of Commerce to learn more about all the great things to do in this wonderful city!