Pati is a town located in the northern part of Central Java province in Indonesia. It has a population of around 130,000 people and is known for its traditional houses and pottery. The town is located on the banks of the Pati River and is surrounded by rice fields and mountains. There are many kid friendly things to do in Pati, Indonesia. Some of the most popular activities include visiting the pottery shops, exploring the traditional houses, and playing in the rice fields. There are also many parks and playgrounds in the town. The most popular park is Taman Sari, which has a playground, a swimming pool, and a mosque. Other kid friendly activities in Pati include visiting the local market, going on a boat ride, and playing in the water fountains.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pati, Indonesia
to help you plan your trip:
1. Enjoy the beautiful scenery at Waringin Park.
2. Visit the Museum and Zoo.
3. Make a splash at the Waterboom waterfall.
4. Take a walk or ride a bike through Taman Sari.
5. Climb to the top of the Great Mosque of Central Java.
6. Stand in awe of the Borobudur Temple.
7. Visit Prambanan Temple.
8. Soak up the sun at Merapi Volcano.
9. Take a nature walk through Gunung Kidul.
10. Visit the thematic parks at Jatim Park.