There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Pasadena, Texas! For starters, there is the Pasadena Zoo which is home to over 200 animals from all over the globe. The zoo also offers educational opportunities, like animal encounters and behind-the-scenes tours. Another great option is the Armand Bayou Nature Center, where kids can learn about the area’s history and ecology while exploring the hiking trails and bayou. If your kids are into sports, they’ll love watching the Houston Dynamo play at BBVA Compass Stadium, or you can catch a Houston Astros game at Minute Maid Park. And of course, no trip to Pasadena would be complete without visiting the San Jacinto Battleground State Historic Site, where kids can learn about the Battle of San Jacinto and see the monument that stands taller than the Statue of Liberty.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pasadena, Texas
1. The first kid friendly thing to do in Pasadena, Texas is to visit the Houston Zoo. The zoo is home to over 6,000 animals and is a great place to learn about wildlife.
2. Another great kid friendly activity in Pasadena is to explore the Armand Bayou Nature Center. The nature center is a 2,500 acre preserve that is home to many different species of plants and animals.
3. For kids who love animals, another must-do activity in Pasadena is to visit the Texas State Aquarium. The aquarium is home to over 200 different species of marine life and provides visitors with a unique look at the underwater world.
4. Kids will also enjoy visiting the Battleship Texas, which is docked in Pasadena. The battleship is a World War II era ship that has been restored and is open for tours.
5. Pasadena is also home to a number of museums that kids will enjoy, such as the San Jacinto Museum of History and the Pasadena Historical Museum.
6. Families can also enjoy the great outdoors at one of Pasadena’s many parks, such as Memorial Park or Armand Bayou Park.
7. For kids who love to shop, San Jacinto Mall is a great place to spend an afternoon. The mall features over 150 stores and restaurants.
8. Kids can also burn off some energy at Jump N Jive, an indoor trampoline park.
9. Another great indoor activity for kids is to visit the Pasadena Little Theater, which offers a variety of live performances throughout the year.
10. Lastly, kids can have a blast at the Pasadena Playhouse, an indoor play center with a variety of games and activities.