If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Paris, Texas, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can visited the Eiffel Tower replica at the Paris Community Park. Then, take a stroll down memory lane at the Heritage Park & Museum. Be sure to check out the Children’s Zoo, where your kids can get up close and personal with some of their favorite animals. And no visit to Paris would be complete without seeing the beautiful Love field, where you can watch the planes take off and land.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Paris, Texas
1. Water treatment plant tour – The Paris Water Treatment Plant offers tours to the public. Visitors can see the entire process of how the water is cleaned and treated before being sent to homes and businesses.
2. Museum of Paris – The Museum of Paris is a great place to learn about the history of the city. Visitors can see how the city has grown and changed over the years.
3. RagTAG Theatre – RagTAG Theatre is a children’s theatre that offers performances throughout the year. Shows are geared towards children and families.
4. Patterson Park – Patterson Park is a great place to take the kids to play. There is a playground, picnic tables, and a walking trail.
5. Lamar County Historical Museum – The Lamar County Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the county. Visitors can see how the county has changed over the years.
6. Cox’s Honeyland – Cox’s Honeyland is a great place to learn about bees and see how honey is made. Visitors can also purchase honey and other bee products.
7. Northeast Texas Children’s Museum – The Northeast Texas Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play. There are a variety of interactive exhibits and programs.
8. Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site – The Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site is a great place to learn about the Civil War. Visitors can tour the house and see how the family lived during the war.
9. Paris Rabbit Farm – The Paris Rabbit Farm is a great place to learn about rabbits and see how they are raised. Visitors can also purchase rabbits and other small animals.
10. Lake Crook – Lake Crook is a great place to fish, swim, and relax. There are also a variety of hiking trails in the area.