There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Parramatta! For the outdoorsy family, why not explore one of the many beautiful parks in the area- Parramatta Park, Centenary Square, or even the river foreshore. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, you could try your hand at mini golf or go for a cycle around the lake. If the weather’s not so great, there are plenty of indoor options too- from Bounce trampoline park to the many museums and galleries. And of course, no trip to Parramatta would be complete without a visit to the delicious eateries- there’s something to suit everyone’s taste!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Paramatta, Australia
1. Watch a movie at Event Cinemas Westfield Parramatta: Event Cinemas Westfield Parramatta is the perfect place to take the kids for a movie. With a wide selection of films to choose from, there is something for everyone.
2. Play at one of the many playgrounds: Parramatta has a number of playgrounds dotted around the city, perfect for the kids to burn off some energy.
3. Visit the Discovery Centre: The Discovery Centre is a great place to take the kids for a day of learning. With interactive exhibits, the kids will be sure to have a blast.
4. Take a walk or ride a bike along the river: Parramatta has a beautiful river running through the city, making it the perfect place to take a peaceful walk or go for a bike ride.
5. Check out the animals at the zoo: Parramatta Zoo is home to a variety of animals, making it the perfect place to take the kids for a day out.
6. Visit the aquarium: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is a great place to take the kids to learn about the underwater world. With a wide variety of fish and other sea creatures, the kids will be sure to love it.
7. Go for a swim at one of the many pools: Parramatta has a number of swimming pools, perfect for a day of fun in the sun.
8. Play some mini golf: Parramatta is home to a number of mini golf courses, perfect for a fun family activity.
9. Visit the art gallery: Parramatta has a number of art galleries, perfect for a day of culture and education.
10. Take a walk through the park: Parramatta has a number of parks, perfect for a day of exploring the great outdoors.