Pangkalpinang is a great city for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them entertained, from the beaches to the museums.
The beaches are definitely a highlight for families with younger children. There are several to choose from, each with their own unique activities and amenities. For example, Pasir Panggung Beach has a playground and several water sports to keep kids busy. Twins Beach is perfect for swimming and relaxing, while Bungus Beach is ideal for fishing and boating.
There are also several museums in Pangkalpinang which are perfect for kids. The Museum of Indonesian Nature is a great option for those interested in animals and plants, while the Museum of Indonesia provides a fascinating look at the country’s history and culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pangkalpinang, Indonesia
1. visit the Museum Kata.
2. stroll around the Komiks Market.
3. have lunch at Gedung Selatan.
4. shop at Pasar Bangka.
5. take a dip in the Pulau Kelapa pool.
6. relax at the Taman Wulang recreation park.
7. explore the Bukit Beraman nature reserve.
8. visit the Batu Berlayar beach.
9. get up close to animals at the Rumah sunset zoo.
10. enjoy the views from the top of the Gunung Raya.