Looking for kid friendly things to do in Panama, Oklahoma? You’ve come to the right place! Panama is home to a variety of kid friendly activities and attractions that will keep your little ones entertained for hours on end. From animal encounters at the zoo to exploring the great outdoors at one of the many parks, there’s something for everyone in Panama.
One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Panama is a visit to the Zoo. The Zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. Your kids will love getting up close and personal with these amazing creatures. The Zoo also offers a variety of educational programs and events that are perfect for kids of all ages.
If your kids are looking for a more hands on animal experience, consider a visit to the Panama City Animal Shelter. The Animal Shelter is home to a variety of adoptable animals, including dogs, cats, rabbits, and guinea pigs. Your kids can interact with the animals and learn more about responsible pet ownership.
For kids that love the great outdoors, Panama has a variety of parks and recreational areas to explore. pack a picnic lunch and head to one of the many parks for a day of fun in the sun. Many of the parks also offer playgrounds, making them the perfect place to burned off some extra energy.
Looking for something a little different? Take your kids on a field trip to the Panama Canal. The Canal is one of the most engineering wonders of the world and your kids will be amazed by the massive ships that travel through it.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Panama, Oklahoma
1. Visit the Cherokee Trading Post – The Cherokee Trading Post is a great place to buy souvenirs and gifts. They have a wide selection of potential gifts, including handmade pottery, dreamcatchers, and more.
2. Have lunch at the BreadZelda Cafe – The BreadZelda Cafe is a great place to stop for a bite to eat. They offer a variety of sandwiches, soups, and salads. The cafe also has a play area for kids.
3. Take a walk around the Veteran’s Memorial Park – The Veteran’s Memorial Park is a great place to take a leisurely stroll. The park is full of beautiful flowers and trees. There is also a veterans memorial in the park.
4. Visit the Plunkett-Cooper Heritage Museum – The Plunkett-Cooper Heritage Museum is the perfect place to learn about the history of Panama, Oklahoma. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a replica of an old general store.
5. Check out the Panama Canal – The Panama Canal is a must-see when in Panama, Oklahoma. The canal is a man-made waterway that connects the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean.
6. Stop by the Panama Country Club – The Panama Country Club is a great place to relax. The club offers a variety of amenities, including a golf course, tennis courts, and a swimming pool.
7. Visit the Panama Library – The Panama Library is a great place to read a book or use the computers. The library also has a play area for kids.
8. Have fun at the Panama Skate Park – The Panama Skate Park is a great place to let loose and have some fun. The skate park has a variety of ramps and rails for skaters of all levels.
9. Play a round of miniature golf at Boggy Bottom putt-putt – Boggy Bottom putt-putt is a great place to spend an afternoon. The course is full of fun obstacles and is great for all ages.
10. Enjoy a scoop of ice cream at the Dairy Queen – The Dairy Queen is the perfect place to go for a sweet treat. They offer a variety of ice cream flavors, as well as other desserts.