Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Pampa, Texas? Look no further! Here are some great ideas to keep the little ones entertained:
Visit the Pampa Railroad Museum – board a vintage train for a ride back in time, or explore the interactive exhibits to learn about the area’s rich railroad history.
Take a spin on the Pampa Carousel – located in Mackenzie Park, this beautifully restored carousel is a must-ride for kids of all ages.
Head to the Pampa H20 Water Park for a day of splashtastic fun! With slides, a lazy river, and plenty of pool space, the whole family will enjoy cooling off here.
For some outdoor fun, rent a paddle boat or kayak and explore Ross Rogers Lake. Or, hike or bike the nearby trails – there’s even a trail specifically for horses.
If the kids are feeling competitive, challenge them to a game of mini golf at Snappy’s Family Fun Center. They can also play laser tag, arcade games, and more here.
No matter what your kids are into, there’s sure to be something to keep them happy in Pampa!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Pampa, Texas
1. Go to the library – The Pampa library is a great place to take kids. They have a large selection of books, DVDs, and other materials that kids can enjoy.
2. Visit a museum – The Pampa Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history of the area.
3. See a movie – The Pampa Cinema is a great place to take kids to see a movie.
4. Go to the park – There are several parks in Pampa that are great for kids to play in.
5. Go for a walk – Pampa has several walking trails that are great for kids to explore.
6. Go swimming – There are several public pools in Pampa that are great for kids to swim in.
7. Play mini golf – There are several mini golf courses in Pampa that are great for kids to play on.
8. Go bowling – The Pampa Bowling Alley is a great place to take kids to bowl.
9. Play laser tag – The Pampa Laser Tag is a great place to take kids to play laser tag.
10. Go to the arcade – There are several arcades in Pampa that are great for kids to go to.