There are many kid friendly things to do in Paltan, Bangladesh. One great option is to visit the Paltan Zoo. The zoo has many different animals that kids will love to see. There are also many parks in Paltan that are perfect for picnics or playing games. If your kids are looking for some excitement, they can always take a dip in the pool at the Paltan Club.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Paltan, Bangladesh
1. Foy’s Lake: Foy’s Lake is a beautiful man-made lake located in Paltan. It is a great place to go for a walk, have a picnic, or go for a boat ride.
2. Chawk Bazaar: Chawk Bazaar is a great place to find bargains on clothes, books, and other items.
3. Bangladesh National Zoo: The Bangladesh National Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants.
4. Ahsan Manjil: Ahsan Manjil is a beautiful historic building located in Paltan. It is open to the public and is a great place to learn about the history of Bangladesh.
5. Baitul Mukarram Mosque: Baitul Mukarram Mosque is the national mosque of Bangladesh and is located in Paltan. It is a beautiful mosque and is worth a visit.
6. National Botanical Garden: The National Botanical Garden is a great place to see a variety of plants and flowers.
7. Paltan Maidan: Paltan Maidan is a large park in Paltan. It is a great place to go for a walk, have a picnic, or play sports.
8. Ramna Park: Ramna Park is a large park located in the center of Dhaka. It is a great place to relax and is also home to a variety of shops and restaurants.
9. Sadarghat: Sadarghat is a great place to watch the boats coming in and out of the river. It is also a great place to find bargains on fruits and vegetables.
10. Shankhari Bazaar: Shankhari Bazaar is a traditional market located in Old Dhaka. It is a great place to find traditional Bangladeshi clothes, food, and other items.