Palmas is the capital city of the state of Tocantins, Brazil. The city is kid-friendly with plenty of things to do. There are several parks, including the Palmas Botanical Park, which has a playground, a petting zoo, and a pond. The Aquarium of Palmas is also a great place to take kids, as they can see all sorts of fish, turtles, and other aquatic animals. For something a little different, the Palmas Zoo has tigers, lions, and other exotic animals. There is also a large waterslide park called the Palmas Water Park, which is sure to keep kids entertained for hours.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Palmas, Brazil
1. Enjoy the sun and sand at one of Palmas’ many beaches.
2. Visit the Palmas Zoo and see all the exotic animals.
3. Take a ride on the Palmas Ferris Wheel and see the city from above.
4. Play in the water at the Palmas Water Park.
5. Go on a safari at the Palmas Safari Park.
6. Visit the Palmas Museum and learn about the history and culture of the city.
7. Watch a movie at the Palmas Cinema.
8. Shop till you drop at one of Palmas’ many shopping malls.
9. Dine out at one of Palmas’ many restaurants.
10. Get your adrenaline fix at the Palmas Adventure Park.