There are many kid friendly things to do in Palapye, Botswana. One of the most popular attractions is the Palapye Zoo. The Palapye Zoo is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and cheetahs. There is also a petting zoo, where children can interact with friendly animals. Another popular activity for kids is the Palapye Water Park. The water park has many different slides and pools, and is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are also many parks and playgrounds scattered throughout Palapye, which are perfect for a picnic or a game of tag.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Palapye, Botswana
1. Visit the Ditshiping Rock Paintings: The Ditshiping Rock Paintings are some of the most ancient and important rock art in Botswana. Located just outside of Palapye, these paintings provide a unique opportunity to see how theBushmen have lived for centuries.
2. Take a game drive: Botswana is home to some of the best game parks in Africa. A game drive is a great way to see the wildlife up close.
3. Visit the Botanic Gardens: The Botswana National Botanic Gardens are a great place to relax and learn about the plants of Botswana.
4. Go on a safari: A safari is a great way to see the animals of Botswana up close. There are many safari companies that operate in Botswana.
5. Take a boat ride on the Chobe River: The Chobe River is a great place to take a boat ride and see the animals that live along the river.
6. Visit the Victoria Falls: The Victoria Falls are one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world. Located in Zambia, they are a short drive from Palapye.
7. Go fishing: Botswana is home to some of the best fishing in Africa. There are many different companies that offer fishing trips.
8. Take a bushwalk: A bushwalk is a great way to see the wildlife up close. There are many different companies that offer bushwalks in Botswana.
9. Go horseback riding: Horseback riding is a great way to see the countryside. There are many different companies that offer horseback riding tours in Botswana.
10. Visit the Okavango Delta: The Okavango Delta is one of the most unique places in the world. It is a great place to see the wildlife up close.