Paete is a small town in the Philippines with a lot to offer tourists, especially families with young children. The town is extremely safe and welcoming, and there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. Visitors can explore the beautiful mountains and forests that surround Paete, go on a boat ride through the stunning Seven Lakes of San Pablo, or take a dip in one of the many natural hot springs. There are also many cultural and historical sites to visit, such as the Paete Church and the Paete Museum. Families with children will find plenty to do in Paete, and they are sure to have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Paete, Philippines
1. Visit the Paete Museum and Art Gallery to see the history and culture of the town.
2. Stroll around the town square and visit the different shops and restaurants.
3. Go on a boat ride on the Laguna de Bay to see the different islands.
4. Visit the Paete Church to see the beautiful architecture and learn about the town’s history.
5. Take a hike to the top of Mt. Romelo for a stunning view of the town and Laguna de Bay.
6. Visit the Paete Woodcarvers’ Village to see the different carved wooden products.
7. Go fishing in the Laguna de Bay or in one of the many rivers in the area.
8. Take a dip in the Hinulugang Taktak Falls for a refreshing and cooling experience.
9. Visit the Pakil Church, one of the oldest churches in the Philippines, and learn about its history.
10. Go on a food trip and try the different dishes that the town has to offer.