If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Padre Bernardo, Brazil, you’ve come to the right place! This charming city has plenty to offer families with young children. From strolling through the quaint downtown area to playing in one of the many parks, Padre Bernardo is a great place to bring your kids.
One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Padre Bernardo is visiting the city’s zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and monkeys. Kids will love getting up close and personal with some of their favorite animals.
Other popular activities for families with young children include visiting the city’s museums, going for walks or bike rides through the city’s parks, and playing in the many playgrounds scattered throughout Padre Bernardo. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in this kid friendly city!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Padre Bernardo, Brazil
1. Museu de Cera Wax Museum – This museum is full of wax figures of famous people, both Brazilian and international. There are also interactive exhibits where kids can learn about the process of making wax figures.
2. Parque das Aves Bird Park – This park is home to over 3,000 birds from all over the world. Kids can learn about different species of birds and also watch them in their natural habitat.
3. Museu de Ciências Naturais Natural Science Museum – This museum has exhibits on different topics in science, such as dinosaurs, animals, and plants. There are also interactive exhibits where kids can learn about the different topics.
4. Hilbert’S Magical Forest – This forest is full of different animals and plants that kids can learn about. There are also interactive exhibits where kids can learn about the different topics.
5. House of Culture – This House is full of different cultural items from all over the world. Kids can learn about the different cultures and also see the different items up close.
6. Padre Bernardo Zoo – This zoo is home to over 2,000 animals from all over the world. Kids can learn about different species of animals and also watch them in their natural habitat.
7. Aquarium – This aquarium is home to over 5,000 fish from all over the world. Kids can learn about different species of fish and also watch them in their natural habitat.
8. Botanical Gardens – These gardens are full of different plants from all over the world. Kids can learn about different species of plants and also see them in their natural habitat.
9. Beach – This beach is a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Kids can also play in the sand and swim in the ocean.
10. Waterfalls – There are several waterfalls in Padre Bernardo that kids can explore. They can also learn about the different plants and animals that live in the area.